Spring is almost here, I can smell it in the air. *sniff sniff* Isn't Blaze so stinking HANDSOME? I love that he's shedding out right now (despite but disgusting it is) and am thrilled that this weekend we gain one more hour of daylight. That means, footing and weather permitting of course, that I'll be riding 4 solid days a week. I just love hanging out with him, period. Some things I love about my big silly dude:
- He will gently sniff my butt sometimes when I'm picking his hooves, but never bite
- If I hop off and keep the reins over his head, he'll just follow me around with no guidance. Makes it hard to take pictures of him though.
- I love how right now, his muzzle looks like two different shades of bay, and that tiny white snip on his chin.
- I love his kind eyes.
- I think it's hilarious that he always wants to stick his head inside my grooming bag to see what's in it.
- I love that he wants to make friends with my coonhound.
- I find it hilarious that he groans in such delight whenever he poops, whether I'm sitting on his back or not.